TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM AT OUR LOCATION IN MUNDELEIN (ILLINOIS) WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D).
- Conduct new machine order management and execution for ProXES product lines.
- Responsible for accomplishing project objectives while managing the constraints of cost, time, scope and quality.
- Clearly communicate requirements, data and updates with project stakeholders (customers, sales, service, finance, external vendors, etc.)
- Work closely with finance to ensure delivery commitments and receivables are accurately maintained, forecasted and executed.
- Maintain required internal reports and actively update internal stakeholders on project milestones and key data.
- Be critical link between ProXES and the customer, providing first class support to fulfill customer focused strategy and commitment.
- Partner with ProXES factories to maintain and grow relationships within the organization to support PM activities, duties, and effectiveness.
- Assist service department, when required, to execute pre-agreed service activities or assist team members in add-on service acquisition on each project.
- Know each project’s specific commercial requirements and be point for following and enforcing requirements, updating and involving sales, finance and management as required.
- Coordinate Factory Acceptance Testing including timelines and schedules.
- Work with logistics teams to ensure timely transportation of goods.
- Direct customer in proper offloading of goods, installation procedures, facility requirements, process piping and equipment utility requirements.
- Become proficient and knowledgeable in ProXES product portfolio and participate in large project proposal writing.
- Support Area Sales Managers by preparing bids for food processing and health care applications amongst others.
- Integrate knowledge of all 3 ProXES product lines to provide complete system solutions for customers.
- Act as a consultant and/or liaison for customers who will use our products in all ProXES industries served.
- Excellent communicator and highly organized.
- Familiar with capital equipment installations and requirements.
- Mechanical engineer preferred but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, SAP, AutoCAD, Project Scheduler, and other typical PM management tools.
- Experience with PLCs and other industrial automation systems.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Experience in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics or chemical industries a plus.
- Ability to travel domestic and international as required.
- Fluent in German a plus but not required.
- Maintain a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Individual to office out of Mundelein, IL location.
ProXES is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, ProXES prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time, the job description does not limit the tasks that may be assigned, and the job description is subject to change.
Will this be the next step in your career? Then please send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.